Why study in the USA?
The United States of America (USA) is home to the world’s most significant number of international students. (Why study in the USA?)
Quality education, a unique curriculum, a multicultural environment, and abundant opportunities are just a few reasons why many Indian students want to study in the US.
Here are the top 5 reasons why studying in the US could be the best decision of your life:
The United States boasts some of the best universities, many of which consistently rank high in world university rankings.
American institutions also have high academic standards, follow rigorous practices to maintain quality, and are well-supported to provide an excellent education to their students.
According to QS World Ranking 2019, 33 of the top 100 universities are from the US. Similarly, the Times Higher Education Ranking ranked seven US universities in the top 10.
- Flexible educational system
American universities and colleges offer various courses and programs to choose from. You have the freedom to select not only the course content but also the structure.
At the undergraduate level, you are free to pursue different courses before you declare your major at the end of the second year.
This helps you explore your topic of interest and then decide without too much haste. Similarly, for your postgraduate degree in the USA, you can choose your preference, and as you progress through your dissertation, you can focus on the ideas you want to emphasize. (Why study in the USA)
Excellent support system for international students
American universities understand the struggles of international students and therefore hold regular orientation programs, workshops, and training to offer assistance.
The international student office helps students like you get used to a new lifestyle: whether it’s an academic, cultural or social inquiry, the staff will be there to help you 24 hours a day. (Why study in the USA)
- Cultural diversity
America is a melting pot of different cultures, races, and ethnicity. Its diverse environment ensures that there is acceptance among all communities and that there is no room for discrimination of any kind.
You will learn with students from different regions, creating a rich and stimulating educational experience.
Growing up amidst diversity will give you strong personality traits and skills that will be valuable in the international marketplace.
These days, employers prefer students with a multicultural background, something you’ll like in the US. The US, a one-of-a-kind international expo, will help you explore a variety of cuisines, customs, festivals, and art. (Why study in the USA)
- Lively and vibrant university life
It’s a known fact that US college life is second to none. Regardless of your university, you will find yourself amid new cultural experiences and the American way of life. Accept it and be open to new ideas and new people. (Why study in the USA)
Fun facts about the USA
- The US flag was designed by a 17-year-old boy, Robert G Heft.
- Do you know that 100 acres of pizza are served daily in the US?
- The Harvard Library is the largest academic library in the world.
- The United States has the largest number of entrepreneurs in the world.
- 182 places in the US have ‘Christmas’ in their name.
- While California’s official state animal is the grizzly bear, there have been no grizzlies since 1922.
- Someone has control of your GPS; who? The United States
- Do you want to try authentic Chinese food? Go to Manhattan’s Chinatown – it has the largest number of Chinese residents in the Western Hemisphere.
- America is where you will find the most obese people.
- Philadelphia was the original capital of the United States.
We hope you like our article on Why study in the USA?
Thanks for visiting US Map of State